Demos and private meetings available at SuperCompute 2018
SAN JOSE, Calif. — October 25, 2018 — eSilicon, a leading provider of FinFET-class ASICs, market-specific IP platforms and advanced 2.5D packaging solutions, announced today that its 7nm 56G long-reach SerDes is now available for licensing. eSilicon will demonstrate the SerDes during SuperCompute 2018 in Dallas, Texas on November 12-15.
eSilicon will demonstrate true long-reach capability for the most demanding system environments in next-generation 25 and 50 Tb/s switches with Samtec Twinax Flyover™ Cable Assemblies. Developers can accelerate their time to market with a high-performance, flexible, easy-to-configure SerDes that targets all of the common Ethernet, Fibre Channel and CPRI standards as well as proprietary rates common in data center and 5G wireless infrastructure applications.
The demonstration will be conducted in Samtec booth #521 at SC18.
What you’ll see:
- First-to-market full DSP (Tx and Rx) 56G SerDes in 7nm with true long-reach performance for use in the most challenging backplane applications
- Design flexibility through a unique clocking architecture and firmware-controlled design
- Meet your PPA targets with superior performance and power efficiency
- Build a robust system with demonstrated error-free operation in 56G PAM4 over a 30dB backplane without forward error correction (FEC) & operation over a five-meter cable
- Reduce time to market with our revolutionary graphical user interface (GUI) that allows quick, easy bring-up and system validation. From the GUI, users can access all the monitoring features such as non-destructive eye diagrams, SNR & BER, bathtubs, histograms and power measurements
Learn more in a private presentation
eSilicon will also provide more product details under NDA at SC18. Private meetings can be requested here. Demo boards are available under NDA as well, providing a low-risk path to adoption. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“eSilicon’s true long-reach DSP-based SerDes coupled with Samtec’s low-loss Twinax Flyover Cable Assembly enables reach beyond the rack; five meters and beyond for data centers and 5G wireless infrastructure,” said Ralph Page, system architect at Samtec.
“Feedback at ECOC in Rome last month was phenomenal,” said eSilicon senior director of IP marketing David Axelrad. “People who saw our SerDes demo at the event commented that it was the best performing, most robust and easiest to use SerDes on the market.”
The SerDes is part of eSilicon’s highly configurable FinFET-class 7n networking IP platform.
Automatically generated 7nm 56G DSP SerDes receive eye diagram
eSilicon provides complex FinFET ASICs, market-specific IP platforms and advanced 2.5D packaging solutions. Our ASIC-proven, differentiating IP includes highly configurable 7nm 56G/112G SerDes plus networking-optimized 16/14/7nm FinFET IP platforms featuring HBM2 PHY, TCAM, specialized memory compilers and I/O libraries. Our neuASIC™ platform provides AI-specific IP and a modular design methodology to create adaptable, highly efficient AI ASICs. eSilicon serves the high-bandwidth networking, high-performance computing, artificial intelligence (AI) and 5G infrastructure markets. www.esilicon.com