Secure-IC offers a broad range of Cryptography technologies with a Tri-Dimensional trade-off of speed vs area vs security to cover customers needs, from Symmetric Cryptography to Asymmetric Cryptography and Hash functions.
Secure-IC portfolio included the following cryptographic IPs:
- AES (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256) with multiple modes (ECB, CBC, CTR, XTS, GCM, CCM, etc.)
- SM4 with multiple modes (ECB, CBC, CTR, XTS, GCM, CCM, etc.)
- DES and Triple-DES (TDES)
- SHA2 (SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512) with HMAC
- SHA3 (SHA3-224, SHA3-256, SHA3-384, SHA3-512) with HMAC
- SM3 with HMAC
- RSA (RSA-2048, RSA-3072, RSA-4096) with the following protocols RSASSA-PKCS1 v1.5 and RSAES-PKCS1 v1.5 (as defined in PKCS#1 v2.2: RSA Cryptography Standard)
- ECC-based cryptography such as ECDSA, EdDSA, ECDH, ECDHE, ECIES, SM2 on the following curves: NIST P-192, P-224P-256, P-384, P-521, SM2 curves, edwards25519, edwards448
- Post-quantum cryptography based on Lattice
These IPs are customizable to reach your expected performances depending of your usage: Key Derivation Function, Secure Boot, Memory Encryption, Secure Communication Protocols (IPSec, MACSec, etc.).
Secure-IC cryptographic IP may embed several protections against Side-Channel attacks (SCA) and Fault Injection attacks (FIA).
These IPs can be delivered with a TRNG (True Random Number Generator) if needed.