IGADACT09A is a general-purpose digital-to-analog converter with 12-bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 5M smples per second. The IGADACT09A is composed of a R-2R resistive ladder and a voltage buffer. Output voltage of IGADACT09A is single-ended with rail-to-rail range.
IGADACT09A is fabricated with TSMC 28nm 1.8V/0.9V HPC+ process with 1P7M layout.
- 12-bit resolution
- Up to 5MHz conversion rate
- Monotonic guarantee
- Output voltage range: rail-to-rail
- Operation temperature range: -40℃~125℃
- DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 2LSB
- Power down mode is available