The RTP / UDP / IP Hardware Stack IP Core is a RTP/UDP/IP Protocol Hardware Stack with MAC Layer Pre- & Post-Processors and an ARP Packet Processor targeting low latency, full off-load from a processor, of Audio/Video Packet Processing. The RTP / UDP / IP Hardware Stack is a Verilog SoC IP Core targeting Xilinx/Altera/Lattice FPGAs and ASIC/ASSP devices.
- 10/100 Mb & 1/10/40 Gb wire-line performance with ultra-low latency
- Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Packet Processor (client/server)with 4-16 entry ARP cache
- Internet Protocol (IP) Packet Processor:
- Support for both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols
- IP & ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) Protocol
- Host IP address filter, IP header checksum check & generator, user selectable Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU), Unicast & Multicast Packet support
- User Datagram Protocol (UDP)Packet Processor:
- Support for up to 256 UDP Ports
- UDP header checksum check & generator
- Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) Packet Processor
- Encapsulates/Decapsulates H.264/NAL streams to RTP packets
- Compliant with RFC 3894 and RFC 6184
- High Speed Data Interface to user Host Application
- PHY Controller – control interface to user Host Application
- Verilog RTL Source or technology-specific netlist.
- Comprehensive testbench suite with expected results.
- Synthesis scripts.
- Installation & Implementation Guide.
- Technical Reference Manual.
Block Diagram of the RTP / UDP / IP Hardware Stack for Audio / Video Application