TS5 Verification IP provides an smart way to verify the TS5 bi-directional two-wire bus. The SmartDV's TS5 Verification IP is fully compliant with JEDEC TS5 Specification and provides the following features.
TS5 VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Implemented in native OpenVera, Verilog, SystemC and SystemVerilog.
- Supported RVM, AVM, VMM, OVM, UVM and non-standard verify env.
- Supports JEDEC TS5 specifications.
- Full TS5 Master and Slave functionality.
- Supports all the TS5 commands as per the specs.
- Supports two wire bus serial interface.
- Supports up to 15 MHz transfer rate.
- Supports I2C & I2CXM operation modes.
- Supports two unique device addresses selected by SA pin.
- Supports start, repeat start and stop for all possible transfers.
- Supports START byte generation and handling.
- Supports Master/Slave arbitration and clock synchronization.
- Supports glitch insertion and detection.
- Supports insertion of wait states by Slave and Master.
- Supports bus reset.
- Supports in-band interrupts.
- Supports parity error check.
- Supports device read address pointer mode.
- Supports error handling while PEC enabled/disabled.
- Write Command
- Read Command
- Supports packet error check.
- Supports insertion of errors
- Random write NACK insertion by Slave.
- Glitch insertion on data at various windows.
- Notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Callbacks in Master and Slave for various events.
- Status counters for various events in bus.
- Functional coverage of complete TS5 specs.
- TS5 Verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of TS5 specification.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of TS5 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of TX and RX.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete regression suite containing all the TS5 testcases to certify TS5 Master/Slave device.
- Examples showing how to connect various components, and usage of Master, Slave and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.
Block Diagram of the TS5 Verification IP Verification IP