IGAADCR13A is a general-purpose analog to digital converter (ADC) with 12-bit resolution. This ADC is based on pipelined architecture and the sampling rate can be up to 100MHz.
IGAADCR13A contains one sample/hold circuit and one 12-bit ADC and high speed parallel interface.
A power down mode is available to disable IGAADCR13A and is used for lower power dissipation.
- 12-bit resolution
- 100MHz conversion rate
- Dual supply voltage, 3.3V and 1.2V for digital
- Differential input is available
- 2’s complement format
- Built in analog input inverse function
- Power down mode is available
- Operation temperature : -40℃ to 125℃