The IGATHMV01A is a temperature sensor used for temperature shut down or in temperature sense system.
The IGATHMV01A contains an internal temperature diode and a sense circuit. There are eight threshold temperature levels, ranges from 60°C to 95°C, with +/-5°C accuracy. Analog supply voltage is typically 1.8V; digital supply voltage is 0.8V. A power down mode is available to disable the thermal sensor for low power dissipation in standby mode.
- TSMC 16nm 1.8V/0.8V CMOS Logic FIN FET process
- Metal scheme: 1P6M
- Adjustable threshold temperature: 60°C / 65°C / 70°C / 75°C / 80°C / 85°C / 90°C / 95°C
- Temperature accuracy +/- 5°C
- Power down mode is available
- Power supply voltages: 1.8V for analog; 0.8V for digital
- Operation temperature range: -40°C~125°C