The I3C Master and Slave is AMBA based IP that is useful in building low power SOCs low Power interfaces through I3C/I2C/SPI/UART.
The IP is I3C Dual Role Master and Slave controller which meets the MIPI I3C standard.
The I3C Dual-Role Master & Slave controller is a highly configurable and can be used to provide I3C connectivity to any device. It contains I3C master and the Slave capabilities.
It can be configured in a number of different ways to meet requirements with very low gate count and power.
Green IP Core I3C is soft IP and it can be used in all the semiconductor technology nodes.
- • Compliant with the latest version of the MIPI I3C specification
- • Legacy I2C
- • I3C features
- o Hot join
- o Hot-join Dynamic Address Assignment
- o Status I2C address support
- o Support for I2C pads with 50ns glitch filter
- o In-band interrupts
- o Asynchronous time stamping (Mode 0)
- o High speed mode (HDR-DDR)
- o Additional CCC’s
- • Low Power
- • Compatible SOC Side Interface Options
- o AMBA AXI 4.0
- o AMBA AHB 2.0
- o AMAB APB 3.0
- • Low Power.
- • Soft Configurable
- o I3C M/S
- o I2C M/S,
- o SPI Master / Slave,
- o 16550 UART
- • Very Low gate Count
- • Available with AMBA AXI/AHB/APB Support
- • Source Code: Verilog RTL
- • Test bench with test suites
- • User's Guide, Programming Guide and Integration Guide
- • Technology-independent synthesis constraints
- IoT Devices
- Mixed Signal Digital
- • Small Controllers
- • Industrial Sensors
- • Smart Sensors
- • Temperature, Pressure, Acceleration Monitors
- • Personal Health Monitors
- • Smart Lighting
- I3C Connected Devices
- Legacy I2C Devices
- SPI Devices
Block Diagram of the The I3C Master and Slave is AMBA based IP that is useful in building low power SOCs low Power interfaces through I3C/I2C/SPI/UART