Novelics compiler-based family of advanced embedded memories includes low power, high speed, and high density configurable coolSRAM-1T™ targeting DTV, MP3, mobile and networking SoC applications.
Embedded coolSRAM-1T™ blocks are user definable for configuration and provides an unprecedented mix of power, density and cost for SoCs.
Behind Novelics breakthrough embedded memory performance is an advanced compiler-based memory generator and optimizer, MemQuest™ that enables the concurrent optimization of power, speed, density, and DFM/DFT objectives.
- Based on patent-pending 1T cell design
- Implemented with unmodified standard CMOS logic process
- Best-in-class active power, leakage current, density, and speed
- Supports large instances (e.g. 32Mbit)
- Selectable process nodes, power, speed, and aspect ratio
- Selectable row/column redundancy
- Advanced power management modes
- Ideal for portable applications requiring ultra low power at high densities and high speed applications that can benefit from advanced power management features
- Flexible IP Licensing Models
- Provides 2x density advantage
- Active & Standby power, similar to SRAM architectures
- Lower cost due to higher density
- Silicon & production validated
- Lower total cost of ownership and time-to-profit
- PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS: *(0.13ìm process node)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C - +125°C
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.9V – 1.32V
- Low power versions, optimized to operate at up to 150 MHz (0.13um worst case conditions)