The voltage regulator consists of differential amplifier which compares reference voltage with voltage from feedback divider. It adjusts the impedance of the pass PMOS transistor for stabilization of output voltage at the set level.
The block is fabricated on AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um technology
- AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um
- Low drop out voltage
- Low own current consumption
- External voltage to output short out mode
- Standby mode
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Combination of low drop out voltage with low own current consumption and simplicity allow to use scheme to regulate voltage in portable devices with battery power source.