JVC's FRC IP is now available for licensing.
It offers frame rate conversion with high performance.
It converts 50/60Hz to 100/120Hz.
JVC FRC has strong functions of Film De-Judder , Pure Film Mode : 2-3 Pull-Down to 5-5 Pull-Down and so on.
For more information, please check with data sheet.
- Conversion from 50/60p video to 100/120p by creating intermediate frames using MEMC.
- Conversion from Film contents to smooth moving picture by de-judder technology.
- 1080p 10bit GBR 444
- DE only
- Video formats: 1080p/50Hz,60Hz
- 1080p GBR 444 / dual
- Separate sync HD,VD,DE
- Frame rate : 100fps,120fps
- Less side-effect, applicable for quick motion picture by JVC's high performance and wide area searching MEMC.
- Tuning of picture quality level is supported based on customer requirement.
- Small size circuit.
- Small size bandwidth & capacity for external DDR memories.
- User's over-drive circuit can be incorporated without additional memories.
- Applicable to convert smooth-moving picture from low frame rate picture which a digital camera captured.
- Encrypted Verilog RTL & Netlist (Gtech)
- Test environment
- IP core documentation
- FPGA evaluation board