The S3ADSTS01M12BT180 is a 12-bit SAR-ADC IP including Integrated Temperature Sensor.
With a maximum of 285kS/s Sampling Rate, the ADC power dissipation is only 160uW (Temp. Sensor disabled).
For maximum flexibility an external reference voltage can range from 1.25V up to AVDD_3V0.
This 12-bit ADC features an excellent dynamic performance: 76.0dB SFDR, 63.0dB SNDR and 10.2-bit ENOB.
- TSMC 0.18um eLL process
- 1.8V and 3.0V Supply
- 12-bit SAR ADC
- 285kS/s Maximum Sampling Rate
- Clock Frequency: 8MHz or lower
- Single-Ended or Differential Inputs:
- VREf ppdiff Input Range in Differential mode
- VREF pp Input Range in Single-ended mode
- External Reference VREF Voltage Range:
- Input Capacitance: 2pF
- Gain Error < 1%
- Input Referred Offset < 1%
- Static Performance:
- DNL = ± 0.9 LSB
- INL = ± 4.0 LSB
- Dynamic Performance:
- 76.0dB SFDR at fin = 10kHz
- 63.0dB SNDR at fin = 10kHz
- 10.2-bit ENOB at fin = 10kHz
- Integrated Temperature Sensor:
- -40degC to 125degC Temp. Range
- +/- 5degC Temp. Accuracy
- Low Power Dissipation: 160uW (Temp.Sensor disabled)
- Die Area: 0.35mm2
- A Temperature Sensor Core is included allowing the IP to be used as a 12-bit Temperature-to-Digital Converter.
- The S3ADSTS01M12BT180 can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (tlf)
- Behavioral Model (VHDL/Verilog)
- Integration Support
- Motion and Environmental Sensing
- Industrial Control
- Auxiliary Control
Block Diagram of the 12-bit 285kS/s SAR ADC w/ Temp. Sensor